The building is really, really old. Many Customers may remember this building as "The Restaurant at Hagan's Tavern".

It was built in 1783 by John Hagan to be a public house on the Old National Pike running from Baltimore to Cumberland. This house was intentionally located 1/4 mile downhill from the toll house 1/4 mile to the west to take advantage of the Conestoga wagon traffic of the settlers moving west on the Cumberland Trail.(more coming)